Northern Gas Networks is committed to ensuring our website is
accessible to as many visitors as possible, regardless of physical
abilities or software. To achieve this goal Northern Gas Networks has
taken the following steps:
- This site is built using XHTML 1 Transitional
- This site uses Cascading Stylesheets for visual layout and styling
- This site conforms to the W3C’s WCAG guidelines Level I
- This site uses structured semantic markup. For example, lists are marked up using lists
elements, headings are marked up as headings, etc.
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off
- The main body text is sized using relative sizes to allow it to be resized by users of any browser
- With the exception of purely visual elements such as maps, primary
content is structured so as to be readable in any browser, regardless
of whether it supports images, stylesheets, scripting or plugins.
Please let us know if you have any difficulty accessing the site and
require further help or have suggestions to improve our accessibility.