Northern Gas Networks’ business performance is guided by our overall vision to be benchmarked by Ofgem and the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) in the top two comparable utilities in the areas of safety management, efficiency and customer service.
By achieving this corporate goal we will maximise shareholder value through cash yield and revenue generation.
Our key business performance objectives include:
- Maintaining and developing a reliable and safe network
- Compliance with licence requirements and other regulatory and legal obligations
- Meeting our regulated service standards
- Maintaining high standards of corporate governance
- Being a responsible corporate citizen in the region
- Maintaining a corporate culture of performance and continuous improvement
- Maintaining strong relationships with all our key stakeholders
- Maintaining a strong investment grade credit rating
- Maintaining acceptable financial returns to our shareholders